Senior Consultant, Principle Based Management
Principle Based Management is our name and coaching is our game.
We’re looking for a few employees to take on a coaching role in support of a Koch business or capability group. This is a great opportunity to learn, get closer to business strategies and establish trusted relationships to influence change and be part of delivering business results through the application of Principle Based Management.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contributing to the development of business vision and strategies
- Active engagement and participation on a leadership team
- Partnering with leadership and HR to ensure the selection, re-selection and on-going development of every supervisor
- Delivering honest, direct, and real time feedback to help every employee increasingly believe in themselves and become what they are capable of becoming
- Practically supporting a team’s ability to attract, select and retain talent
- Providing insights and observations; identifying gaps and opportunities to help advance vision and strategies; being viewed as vital part of the leadership team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Have a working knowledge of business and understand key financial and economic terminology and application – how a business creates long term value
- Have current or past experience coaching or mentoring in any capacity (anywhere from little league to board rooms); has the courage to have a difficult conversation
- Are willing to be both remote and in-person based on business demand – i.e. you know when it’s valuable to be face-to-face and when you can work virtually
- Passionate and skilled at building authentic and trusted relationships with strong influencing skills; executive presence.
- 7+ years of professional work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of experience within a Koch company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Manufacturing/operations experience
- Previous supervisory or mentoring experience