Laboratory Test Technician
Our Molex division is seeking an Laboratory Test Technician for the Guadalajara Sur, Mexico Location.
Molex LLC is a manufacturer of electronic, electrical, and fiber optic connectivity systems. Molex offers over 100,000 products across a variety of industries, including data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares Molex products for Test Validation. Products include connectors, receptacles, blades, wiring harnesses and modules for validation testing according to customer specifications and best practices.
- Sets up and operates standard and custom testing equipment. Equipment includes electronic voltage, current, and measuring equipment.
- Performs general testing as required and assists with measurement systems analysis for routine testing procedures. Procedures include Water Submersions, High Pressure spray, and leak rate.
- Provides feedback to Senior Test Technicians and Test Engineers on means to improve sample preparation and testing procedures.
- Assists in cross function training with other laboratory technicians.
- Assists in resolving problems with test equipment and process’s when necessary
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical training certificate in an electro-mechanical field with 1 years of laboratory testing experience with like products
- 2 or more years of laboratory testing experience with like products
- Knowledge or use of the set-up/programming of lab equipment such as: Electronic test, IR meters, Dielectric Strength meters, pressure and vacuum systems
- Soldering techniques – both manual and automated