Koch-Glitsch LP located in Wichita, KS is NOW HIRING for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic! Are you someone who enjoys trouble-shooting machinery and can work independently? If so, this position may be for you!
This is a 1st Shift opportunity Mon - Fri 7:00am - 3:30pm.
This role is eligible for a retention bonus of $3000.00!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining production equipment to optimize reliability through preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of machines
- Utilize mechanical skills and knowledge (pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, power transmission, lubrication) and electrical/electronic skills and knowledge (PLCs, A/C, D/C motors and drives, schematics) in our continuous process-manufacturing environment to maximize machine uptime
- Actively participate in KGLP safety program
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Performing assigned tasks that entail lifting, walking, bending, squatting, standing, pushing and/or pulling for a minimum of 8 hours per day
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years experience reading and interpreting manuals/schematics to understand equipment and controls
- 1+ years experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and operating industrial equipment
- 1+ years experience adjusting and calibrating equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using computer for PC based operational systems, PLC systems, architecture installation, and diagnosis
- Technical degree or apprenticeship certification with maintenance experience in the metalworking industry or similar manufacturing environment
- HVAC/Refrigeration experience
Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, at Koch-Glitsch, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf