Learning & Development Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
INVISTA is seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator at our Orange, TX plant to join our industry leading team. At INVISTA we believe that our Culture is our competitive advantage and are looking for individuals that are passionate about advancing it to the next level. The L&D Coordinator will transform our framework for site learning and development platforms to increase the efficiencies of our knowledge transfer processes. They will utilize strategies, tools, governance, accountability, and capability growth to develop the capabilities of the shift teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop strategies of coordination with external vendors to meet site development needs
- Help manage our Learning Management System to ensure compliance
- Focus on driving economical solutions for learning and development site needs
- Coordinate site events focused on Learning and Development
- Demonstrate being a change agent and challenging the status quo
- Lead and develop through influence of the organization
- Communicate and engage with people at all levels of the organization
- Manage and develop the new employee orientation program
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of work experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience with calendar management
- Must be willing to work a modified schedule when needed to support the shift.
- Required to wear any or all the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): safety glasses, hearing protection, goggles, hard hats, Nomex, gloves, and safety boots.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality, communications, or similar field
- Experience with database/file repository systems
- Experience with technology innovation in an office setting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.