Automation Construction Manager
Flint Hills Resources Pine Bend Refinery in Rosemount, MN is now hiring an Automation Construction Manager. The Automation Construction Manager will plan and execute wireless/wired sensor and instrumentation requests from idea all the way to data flow. Someone who is energetic, self-motivated, and driven to learn and develop their own capabilities will thrive in this role.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Flexible Scheduling (This role works a 4/10 schedule)
- 401K Automatic Contribution along with competitive match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support transition of Field Data Solutions & Automation “scaling technologies” to “scaled technologies” through project and field execution
- Manage and prioritize workload to be efficient at getting device requests from idea to physical installation in the field and collecting data
- Complete detailed design and coordinate/execute installation utilizing Field Ops or FHR/Contractor resources as needed based on installation requirements
- Work with Project Team to develop timelines, costs, and detailed scope for larger deployment projects
- Experiment with new forms of technology or systems to transform work processes
- This role will require some flexibility in responsibilities depending on the project to meet the needs and priorities of the refinery
- Manage work during refinery shutdowns and Turnarounds, working varied shifts such as continuous days during the scheduled Turnarounds
- Adhere to safe work practices while planning and coordinating execution of work throughout the refinery
This role may require some off-hours work schedules on certain projects, including working nights, weekends, or holidays as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Construction/project execution experience (maintenance, field engineering, construction management, project management, etc.)
- Experience in refining or other petrochemical/industrial facilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with instruments, electrical, controls, digital, or analyzers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf