Senior .NET Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
Georgia-Pacific LLC is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our CX team. The Senior Full Stack Developer will be directly responsible for shaping the future of our custom APIs within the Packaging & Cellulose division of Georgia-Pacific.
A successful candidate will be enjoy solving unique problems, be able to navigate complex issues and have a knack for troubleshooting and optimizing server-side code.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A Day in The Life Typically Includes (in no particular order):
- Participating in Agile team meetings
- Mentoring and providing guidance to other developers
- Participating in peer code reviews and technical meetings (as needed)
- Collaborating with team members and business stakeholders
- Designing and building back-end data models for services
- Writing high quality, testable, supportable, and maintainable code
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and simplification
- Creating or updating technical documentation and test cases
- Staying updated on relevant new technologies
- A practical problem solver who is resourceful
- Humbly competent and open about your progress
- Willing to take risks with new ideas
- Take accountability for mistakes with a desire to learn from them
- Willing to learn and grow as we learn and grow together
- Comfortable with respectfully challenging at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
- Delivering high quality solutions that you and your team are proud of
- Bringing people together, asking good questions, and listening to others
- People and honor them for who they are.
- Relationships and mutual respect
- Honesty, giving and receiving real feedback
- Supporting others in achieving success and the success of the greater good
- Leveraging other people’s skills to maximize value creation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience with object-oriented programming concepts and related technologies (C#, .NET, etc.)
- Advanced experience with design and architectural patterns for complex web applications
- Advanced with RESTful API concepts
- Experience writing automated unit tests using nunit/xunit or other tools
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, etc
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with modern security concepts like OAuth, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Knowledge of modern Agile and DevOps processes
- AWS experience or certification
- Knowledge of Cloud-Native Microservice Architectural patterns
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.