Electrical Reliability Engineer
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to be considered for an Electrical Reliability Engineer to support the paper manufacturing operation located in Crossett, AR.
Maintain equipment reliability through design and execution of effective reliability work processes. Thorough knowledge and effective application of condition monitoring is required of the Reliability Specialist to develop management strategies with a focus on risk mitigation and elimination. The specialist also provides the necessary technical expertise to improve equipment reliability by evaluating and redesigning equipment and process systems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership in risk management, contractor safety, and mitigating safety issues
- Knowledge of high voltage systems 13.8KV and below, update mill electrical one-lines to keep current, maintain grounding systems within the mill for the power system
- Project lead for installation and deployment of electrical infrastructure projects – (ex: switch gear, MCC and protective relays)
- Monitor and maintain SKM Power Logic System for the mill electrical infrastructure
- Knowledge of NFPA-70E regulations and provide leadership and guidance for Arc-Flash reduction.
- Use existing condition monitoring tools (KCF Smart Diagnostics and Site-View) to proactively identify assets operating outside of acceptable limits and work in cross-functional teams to implement solutions
- Facilitate root cause analysis failure (RCFA) reviews for unplanned events, identifying root causes as well as corrective actions to mitigate repeat issues
- Review current electrical asset strategies to ensure effectiveness with operations and maintenance
- Build recommended preventive maintenance (PM) program and update the existing PMs
- Develop detailed installation/start up plans including training, critical spare parts, electrical preventive maintenance plans and operating procedures, operating envelope and plans of control as required
- Specify improvement modifications to process equipment to produce quality products efficiently
- Leader of FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) and Design for Reliability on new and existing equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering field AND three (3) or more years of engineering or electrical reliability work experience within industrial or military environment OR: 10 Years of Electrical Supervision or Electrical Planning in an industrial setting with a working knowledge of high voltage systems and power distribution
What Will Put You Ahead
- CMMS experience (SAP)
- Knowledge of drives (Rockwell preferred)
- Experience in predictive and preventive maintenance
- Experience with (RCA) root-cause analysis
- Ability to transfer knowledge to team members
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf