Recruiting Coordinator/Sr. Coordinator (Hybrid Role)
We are on the hunt for a Georgia-Pacific Recruiting Coordinator to join our Koch Industries Global Recruiting team, which supports recruiting across the corporate capabilities/functions of Georgia-Pacific. At Koch, we strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that's the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster.
This position provides a high level of customer service in completing daily recruiting administration activities while supporting multiple recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting environment. Demonstrating a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, handling multiple competing priorities, developing expertise with our applicant tracking system, and adapting to change are key components to success in this role.
The preference location for this position is for Wichita, KS or Atlanta, GA; however, we are open to remote working opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide a positive interaction with Candidates, Hiring Supervisors, and Recruiters
- Assist Koch Recruiters by scheduling on-site and/or remote interviews
- Prepare interview materials, coordinate travel and reimbursement for candidates
- Manage the Human Resources Information System in accordance with the Human Resources Standards (i.e. Requisitions, applicant activity, etc.)
- Manage pre-hire testing (i.e. background checks, drug screening, medical screening etc.)
- Support planning and coordination of new hire on-boarding program
- Support a high-volume workload and multiple high level, time sensitive projects
- Handle and maintain confidential information while practicing careful communication
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Outlook
- Experience scheduling complex meetings that involve working with various time zones, multiple attendees, locations, and details
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three or more years of experience in a Human Resources, Administrative Support Function, or Project Management/Coordination role
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.)
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf