Global IT BSA (Open to Entry Level and Experienced Candidates)
Are you a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about your craft and want to be a key contributor in driving transformation? It is an incredibly exciting time to join the Guardian team as a Business Systems Analyst. You will be on the forefront of our scaled agile journey but also be a key part of the largest technology enabled transformation in our history.
The Business Systems Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business, IT technical teams and technology providers. This key role will partner with the business to deliver both tactical and strategic solutions, ensuring initiatives provide expected business value through project execution, collaboration, and stakeholder communication. Success will be achieved by leveraging your experience, leadership skills, a positive attitude as well as leveraging cross-functional relationships in helping to deliver process and technology solutions within a highly complex global environment.
This role is open to entry level and experienced candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide business analysis expertise in support of our strategic initiatives across multiple projects
- Be a key member of an agile project team collaborating across various business and IT technical teams ensuring that deliverables are aligned to prioritized requirements and business needs
- Challenge the business assumptions so that requirements and delivered solutions meet current/future needs
- Make recommendations and proposals for implementation of business process and customer experience
- Work closely with the Project Management team to highlight issues, risks, and support delivering to the project deadlines, achieving an appropriate balance between time, quality, and cost
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across Technology, Business customers, and Software partners to ensure that we are supporting the projects and business goals
- Gather requirements and collaborate with functional team on design of integrations, reports, and data conversion.
- Collect and analyze business functional requirements to produce design documents, functional specifications, and business process maps to facilitate project scoping and initiation.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Process owners and other key stakeholders on the agile team in the creation and maintenance of the requirement specifications for all integrations, legacy Guardian system and new systems.
- Liaise with Data Management Office to ensure adherence to MDM and analytics strategies.
- Collaborate with QA and other team members to support solution and integration testing.
- Facilitate and document reported defects and maintain solution status.
- Review existing business processes to determine where automation / improvements will drive efficiency. Recommend uses of software functionality, design solutions.
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT members to identify appropriate internal or external solutions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Business, Computer Science, closely related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional or collegiate experience in IT roles or working on IT projects, preferably with an emphasis in supporting applications.
- Leadership Skills – Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated high learning agility with strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Self-motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish results that meet the business priorities
- Specific skills include facilitating change, driving operational excellence, and striving for continuous improvement
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- General knowledge of end-to-end Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems/processes
- Experience in business process mapping, defining system requirements and test scenarios.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Experience working in Agile based methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Broad general IT skills and knowledge (productivity tools, SDLC tools, general industry knowledge)
What Do We Have to Offer
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
We offer competitive compensation and a wide variety of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, prescription coverage, STD and optional LTD, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401 (k) with a $1 for $1 match up to 7%. For more information visit us at www.guardian.com. Guardian Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf