Flint Hills Resources is seeking an Accounting Associate to join our Accounts Payable team in Wichita, KS! This position will challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate who is contribution motivated, who is able to work in an agile environment while still maintaining strong customer service skills and remains detail focused, who has good analytical and communication skills, and is comfortable working with invoice automation technology and processes. Success in this role could lead to a larger role within the accounting organization.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Workplace flexibility/hybrid
- 401K automatic Contribution along with competitive match
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite office dining and walking paths, both inside and outside
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Career growth opportunities across Koch Companies!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Efficiently and accurately process high volumes of invoices
- Provide AP support to internal & external customers
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy using risk-based analysis
- Vendor research and reconciliations
- Document imaging
- Verbal & written Communication with vendors
- Collaborating with various teams
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with detailed, time sensitive tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas), and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal teams and external customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or related accounting experience
- Associates Degree or above
- Customer Service experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf