Incident Management Specialist
As an Incident Management Specialist (IMS), you will be a part of a team that provides a high level of service to resolve difficult and uncommon IT problems at Koch. You will be expected to provide consumer-focused support by working beyond traditionally defined support boundaries to ensure that the users' support needs are being met. As an IMS, you will learn many IT disciplines, in a practical way, through daily issue resolution. No day will be the same.
Your technical skills will need to be complemented with strong soft skills in problem ownership, active listening, collaboration, persistence, working well with ambiguity, critical thinking, and effective communication. You will have a high degree of autonomy and will be expected to use your own judgement regularly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to empathize with consumers to understand their experience
- High business acumen and effective presentation and communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in an IT technician or IT customer support role
- IT ticketing system experience
- Experience with collaborating with 2nd and 3rd Tier service groups
- High sense of ownership for resolving customer problems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working on process improvement
- Experience with Active Directory, SCCM, Office 365, Windows 10 / 11
- Experience in Cloud (AWS EC2/Workspaces), Network support, Application support
- Experience in scripting/programming/automation
- Ability to identify and drive consumer experience improvements
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf