Business Systems Analyst
The Koch Capability Transformation Team within Koch Global Services is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team to implement, and support leveraged, enterprise applications across the Koch Industries companies. Our team provides support for leveraged applications and surrounding technology supporting our enterprise business processes.
By applying to this position, you would be considered for a role in one of these areas:
- Compliance, Ethics and Environmental, Health and Safety
As we continue to transform our capabilities, you will be responsible for driving, challenging and leading continuous improvements to enable customers to effectively utilize and gain additional value from our systems and additional applications.
The ideal candidate for this role will need the ability to develop relationships, strong problem-solving skills to resolve and offer solutions in both functional and technical areas, and the ability to identify opportunities to advance and improve the product(s) and surrounding technologies. This candidate should also have a collaborative mindset and capability to partner with customers, consumers, vendors, and the global support team to continuously enhance and optimize the product.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build detailed knowledge of the application and understand interdependencies to assist in developing and providing long term product solutions
- Lead and manage requirements development process from an end-to-end perspective by supporting the planning and execution of the data product roadmap/timeline
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex functional and technical issues for quick resolution and/or collaboration with the vendor to resolve
- Drive continuous improvement with the business
- Partner with global product team, customers, consumers, vendors, IT teams and others to optimize current product state and implement additional technology solutions through enhancements and projects
- Connect with leaders and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategize and optimize value. Actively listen and anticipate customer’s needs and incorporate into team strategies and priorities to drive valuable results
- Partner to ensure business and KGS vision and strategies are understood and being implemented within the product and communicated downstream to users
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be motivated, reliable, and trustworthy
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in applications with business process workflow or implementing IT projects
- Experience specifically around core capabilities of:
- Asking good questions to dig deep into business processes; drive to truly understand business needs and system issues
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, applying good economic thinking to solutions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables.
- Strong economic, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Experience communicating and presenting to users/stakeholders at various levels within an organization and across the globe
- Collaboration and influencing skills with peers and customers to influence and gain alignment on objectives
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Procure-to-Pay capabilities
- Experience with industry leading Procure-to-Pay applications
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Compliance, Ethics, Environmental, Health & Safety capabilities
- Experience with industry leading Compliance, Ethics, Environmental, Health & Safety software such as Enablon
- Project experience using Agile frameworks and methodologies
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf