Georgia-Pacific is now hiring for a dedicated and reliable Millwright at our lumber mill in Pineland, Texas to be responsible for the troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical failures. This role will also perform preventive maintenance according to a scheduled system while maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Come and start a great career with a great company!
We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for immediate hires!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and maintain the installation, maintenance, replacements, and repairs of mechanical systems within a manufacturing operation.
- Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of others while adhering to all plant safety/environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Meet and exceed production waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program while maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Attend and successfully meet the continuing training requirements set forth by Pineland Lumber
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must possess basic maintenance skills, to include using basic hand tools and possessing your own quality grade hand tools
- At least one (1) year of prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least one (1) year of welding experience, including fabrication and structural
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to read structural blueprints and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot Lumber Operations equipment for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical issues
- Advanced computer skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf