Leading a team of engineers understanding and applying our company philosophy, leveraging their talents to continually grow, develop and self-fulfill. Where everyone considers the operator at the center, supporting and enabling the “shift to run the shift” with procedures, operating envelopes and knowledge to meet business objectives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a safe operating environment, drive environmental excellence, and eliminate risks that could cause serious harm to employees.
- Drive the advancement of the PBM Culture, inspiring employees to a contribution mindset, creating an open environment and helping to increase each employee's self-fulfillment.
- Lead the team of engineers, analysts and interns in order to transform existing ways of working (Primary Responsibility); Ensure adherence to operational procedures and quality management system.
- Develop proposals for improvements in processes, production, equipment, devices and methods.
- Be directed to seek the best knowledge from all sources, with the team connected and dispersed to advance in our KPIs.
- Responsible for asset productivity.
- As well as proposing improvements to move forward.
- Management of area costs, critical and economic thinking aimed at making quick and effective decisions aimed at improving the profitability of our business.
The Experience You Will Bring
• Complete degree in Engineering
• Experience with people leadership.
• Experience in production process management
• Development of new products
• Advanced/fluent English for constant communication with other plants and support area
What Will Put You Ahead
• Building high performance teams
• Sense of urgency and prioritization
• Humility (dealing with reality constructively)
• Data analysis and metrics
• Cost Management
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most.
Our benefits plan includes - medical care, dental care, life insurance, private pension, food voucher, cantine, clubs Pharmacy (requested by union), Chartered Transport, fuel voucher, toll, education aid (requested by union), Childcare assistance (requested by union). Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.