Sales and Application Engineer
Koch Engineering Solutions is seeking a Sales & Applications Engineer for the EMEA area, at our corporate offices in UAE or Saudi. In this role you will identify business opportunity, present the client with solutions to their problems and define commercial strategy. You will use technical and commercial capability to understand customer’s needs and to recommend Flare products and technologies to our customers in refineries and petrochemical plants.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals within the given time frame.
- Develops and maintains a long-term profitable relationship with the customers to promote Flare products and identifies ways to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Organizes and/or participate in customer visits.
- Qualifies opportunities as good uses of Flare application resources (validity of project, customer’s buying history and habits, payment history of the customer, credit, project timing, funding, and scope).
- Understands and defines commercial constraints, such as sourcing restrictions, local content requirements, budget limits, terms & conditions, potential competitors, decision-making process.
- Assists the business groups and / or order execution to solve any technical, commercial, or financial issues.
- Work closely with the RCA and support them in preparing technical proposal.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree in a related field with a relevant experience on a similar position.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Organization skills and ability for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency, and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to regularly travel when needed.
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Arabic and English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Sales experience with an OEM/ EPC/ End-user.
- Experience with process equipment is a strong asset.
- Good technical ability – chemical or mechanical engineering background.