Solution Architect Enterprise Data Platform (Remote)
We are looking for a Solution Architect for the Enterprise Data Platform team to assist in creating and driving technical strategy with inputs from business to shape and build AWS, Snowflake, Talend based cloud environment and accelerate the adoption of business-driven data products and services to our customers.
This is a key technical and strategic leadership role that is an individual contributor and will be value to Molex by evolving how we manage, process, define and access our enterprise data platform. It is a champion for global data management, governance, and quality. The role is responsible for effectively analyzing, planning, organizing, and leading data, AI and ML projects in support of production applications while managing risk, workload, scope, capacity, schedule, and budget. This position works closely with project sponsors, business and technical partners, subject matter experts, end users, and technical resources (internal and third-party vendors).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Play a role in achieving the Data Strategy to drive business and process innovation
- Facilitate and help the team understand and define "how" the capability required can be accomplished.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating details on back-end/source system capabilities. (e. g: identify data sources and/or provide mapping/spec definition etc.,).
- Create solution architecture, design documentation and diagrams Collaborate within, and across teams to create the optimized solution and leverage APIs to automate common and repeatable delivery tasks.
- Provides technical guidance and mentor team members on utilizing the Cloud Technologies, Microservices and other enterprise level technologies to deliver solution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of data architecture, data flow and models for various audiences
- Collaborates with business to identify key data requirements and engages team members to acquire harmonize, rescale, and cleans data
- Interprets results of data models, identifies trends, issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, and run cross-domain, modular, flexible, scalable, secure, reliable, and quality data solutions that transform data for meaningful analyses and analytics while ensuring operability.
- Leads complex problem solving. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong understanding of business and system complexity and project interdependencies from functional, logical, and technical perspective and create technical architecture for enterprise.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Extensive experience in Big Data technology designing, implementing, delivering, and managing end-to-end data infrastructure solutions and elements
- Large-scale data platform rationalization, modernization and transformation experience.
- Experience influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders and peers in decision making, while building consensus among groups or individuals with diverse interests
- Demonstrated success leading collaboration and agile projects across the development teams.
- Hands-on experience specific to cloud-native, automated data lakes
- Experience incorporating DataOps best practices into product development processes
- Demonstrated knowledge with: Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, Data Virtualization Platforms, Data Lifecycle Development with ETL/ELT tools, Data Model Creation with collaborative modeling tools
- Design branching strategy and CICD architecture/pipelines.
- Design and Configure API platform and Security.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing environment with a consulting background
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or Information systems.
- Knowledge and experience building the modern composable architecture.
- Experience in working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
- Data Governance, Security and Compliance
- Experience with AWS Services.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 160,000 - $ 190,000] per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf