Flint Hills Resources - Pine Bend is looking for a Production Specialist/Operator to work at our refinery in Rosemount, MN. Successful candidates are comfortable working with new technologies, enjoy a dynamic team environment, and are self-motivated to continually develop themselves and share knowledge. They are adaptive and excel at problem solving, with a focus on continuous improvement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
As a Production Specialist/Operator you will work with a team to safely operate a process unit. Activities include but are not limited to: Monitoring of critical operations / processes through a combination of field observations, surveillance rounds, and integrated technologies. Also troubleshooting process conditions, preparing process equipment for maintenance work and turnarounds, and ensuring that work in process areas are being performed in accordance with FHR safe work practices.
The starting wage for this role is $30.93 per hour with early advancement opportunities. The position will require working 12 hour rotating shifts that includes nights, holidays and weekends as well as overtime. Work is performed outside in all types of weather, requires the ability to perform confined space work, wear a self-contained breathing apparatus, and climb ladders, stairways, vessels, towers and pipe racks.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License
- Willing and able to perform physical requirements as listed
- One or more of the following:
- 2+ years of work experience in an industrial, commercial agricultural, or manufacturing setting
- 2+ years of Military experience (depending on position and duties)
- Hold a certificate in Process/Power Plant Technology (or other comparable education)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work experience in a refinery, chemical plant, or power plant
- Experience working with new technologies to analyze data and trouble shoot problems
- Hold a valid Minnesota Special Engineer Boiler’s License
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is subject to a pre-hire physical abilities test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf