Global Project Director
Guardian is looking to build our international Operations Transformation team through the hiring of a Global Project Director. In this position you will have the opportunity to play a key leadership role in supporting Guardian’s efforts to rapidly transform how we utilize, transform, and execute on our global portfolio of coater assets. This position offers flexibility to be based within driving distance from one of our Guardian locations in the United States or Europe.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with business functions and other capabilities (Engineering Excellence, Operations Excellence, Regional Plant Operations teams, Science & Technology) in the identification/value proposition, capital approval and execution of scalable transformation initiatives for our coater assets
- Drive change, embrace collaboration, remove and prevent barriers and lead technical team towards an effective solution development
- Own the vision for the future state of our coater assets as well as aligning technology roadmap that would help transforming our operating model to get there with the rest of the organization
- As a supervisor, work with and though the rest of team members to motivate, develop and maximize individual contributions
- Effectively communicate vision and direction to team members
- Analyze internal resources and external needs to align the technology development with the business needs
- Utilize data to analyze trends in our business that will lead to profitable initiatives
- Identify new opportunities for consideration based on proven practices while driving a framed decision making within our business
- Effective communication skills and economic thinking
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in leadership roles in a manufacturing environment, including supervisory responsibilities
- Project Management experience
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Willing and able to travel to sites 10% - 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Exposure to new ERP/MES implementation
- Exposure to operational control tools (Advance Process Control and others)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Science
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 USD per year with a competitive 401K and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf