Plant 3d Drafter
RELCO, now a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is based in Willmar, Minnesota. RELCO provides dairy and food industries with safe, innovative process technologies suited to their specific needs. Our commitment is to deliver on-schedule, in-budget projects to create long-term customer relationships. Continual improvement and processing innovations have made RELCO customers the most economically efficient processors in the industry. With offices in the USA, Brazil, The Netherlands and New Zealand, RELCO serves customers globally.
The Drafter Plant 3D (Inventor 2D/3D) reports to the Drafting Manager and will be responsible to produce sales and construction drawings for the projects, according to client’s expectations and following contract specification for work preparation and manufacturing.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and edit P&IDs
- Create P&ID quickly from Industry-standard symbol libraries.
- Use data validation to quickly identify possible errors
- Create and edit accurate 3D models for structural steel, pipe and equipment customized to fit many process applications.
- Create piping specs.
- Extract and edit piping orthographic drawings.
- Automate piping isometrics.
- Realize equipment designs in 2D and 3D
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Plant 3D
- MBO/HBO diploma with mechanical engineering specialization
- You have effective communication & relationship building skills
- You have good English language skills
- Self-starter mindset, able to work in a team environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Vault / AutoCAD / Autodesk Inventor
- Proficiency in making strength calculations
- Knowledge of Inventor sheet metal
- Programming Inventor iLogic
- European language skills