INVISTA is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement organization in Wichita, KS. The INVISTA Procurement team provides tactical purchasing support to plants across North America and Europe. This position will engage, challenge, and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills and economic focus who enjoys collaborating with others, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Tactical sourcing of indirect materials/services that are not managed through a strategic initiative.
- Transact regularly within SAP and SAP Ariba to analyze, review, and process purchase requisitions, review supplier responses, manage open orders and delivery, and manage invoice exceptions.
- Review orders to identify and grow purchase order channels to increase transactional automation and provide customers the ability to self-procure materials/services.
- Proactively engage with vendors and customers to ensure on time delivery of purchases and avoid interruption to site operations.
- Promote the adoption of self-service procurement tools and other innovations
- Collaborate to build and implement best practices
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or related business field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with functional skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerApps, Teams, etc.
- Experience interacting with internal customers and/or external suppliers
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP Ariba, SAP or other large ERP systems
- Procurement experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience analyzing data for trending, process improvement opportunities, optimizing channel strategies and/or to provide predictive solutions for customers.
- Experience with business analytics and data visualization tools (Power BI, Alteryx, or Celonis)
- Experience influencing change and establishing best procurement practices.
- Experience working with contracts – i.e. contract negotiations, contract language, etc.
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf