Sr. Dev/Sec/Ops Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
GP Enterprise Digital Platforms seeks a DevSecOps Engineer to join a rapidly growing team focused on building leveraged capabilities! As a part of Georgia Pacific’s cloud platform team, you will be responsible for building and managing services that assist customers with application modernization and secure, automated deployments. You will gain exposure to a variety of public cloud services and tools while you drive a cloud native approach through CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code, containers, vulnerability scanning tools and agile methodologies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Build and maintain DevSecOps services leveraged company wide
- Deployment Pipelines
- Secrets Management
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Identity Pipeline
- Infrastructure as Code Module Library
- Container Image Repository
- Engineer automated solutions by integrating services and tooling into processes
- Define and document best practices for engineers and developers to consume and operate platform services
- Support deployments in cloud and at the edge
- Cultivate a collaborative and code-centric execution model that enables extensibility
- Collaborate on solutions with other companies to improve capabilities
- Support platform services through an on-call rotation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering solutions using cloud services
- Secrets management and/or vaulting deployment & utilization
- Management of Identity and Access Management in AWS or Azure at scale
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security best practices
- Building CI/CD pipelines for development team consumption
- Automation of processes and services using Python, Node.js, Golang, etc.
- Orchestrating containers utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or similar tools
- Deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience working on an agile team (Kanban or Scrum)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Agile software development exposure or experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems.
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud certification
- Experience integrating DAST, SAST, container image scanning, and IAC scanning tools into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with CloudKnox, DivvyCloud, Turbot, or other platform management tools
- Knowledge of IT systems in a Consumer Products and manufacturing organization.
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.