INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant that has an aptitude for technology and excited about innovation! Position provides administrative support for the Research and Development Lab at the Orange INVISTA site. This is a highly visible position as the selected individual will be a key point of contact for site employees and visitors. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellence in customer focus and maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and contribute to the advancement of our vision and culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide support scheduling and coordinating meetings, includes setting up logistics and lunch for participants.
- Provide general clerical/administrative support for the R&D Leadership Team
- Handle miscellaneous data requests scanning and uploading history documents, procedures and reports etc.
- Maintain and Purchase office supplies, equipment and chemical supplies for research and development team.
- Administer (on a team) confidentiality agreements
- Maintain filing and other administrative duties as requested including but not limited to historical documents being scanned and saved into defined locations
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, should be dependable, have ability to work in a fast-paced setting, multi-task, set priorities and complete tasks in a timely manner, often under pressure.
- Demonstrate ability to trouble shoot and problem solve both operationally and administratively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Ability to deal logically, effectively, and professionally with all levels of management and with all types of employees, applicants and internal/external customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, Excel - use of basic formulas with the ability to sort and create pivot tables; Outlook -managing email communications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- High School diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience making travel arrangements, creating travel itineraries and scheduling meetings.
- Experience with accounts payable
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Power BI, PowerApp, Tableau, or Alteryx)
- Customer service and executive level administrative experience
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf