Injection Molding Engineer Manager
This role is responsible for developing, supporting and improving manufacturing methods for new and existing products, including tooling, design and equipment, through research and enhancement in the process.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the molding area to establish a stable process capable of meeting product requirements.
- Collaborate with production an QA areas in the design of equipment and tools to ensure efficient production methods .
- Perform mold tool design review with Engineering , operations and QA departments
- provide support in Quotation of new products
- interpretation of technical drawings to design and develop processes and accessories for use in the manufacture of products
- use problem solving techniques ( Pareto, six sigma, root cause analysis DOE)
- Provide molding related processes as part of the overall strategy
- directly responsible for the successful transfer of the tool process to the manufacturing site for new product launches
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related
- Bilingual Spanish -English
- Knowledge un Sensors, Automation and process controls .
- Experienced on Molder consolidation, tooling transfers, product Quotation, plastic QA overview
- Experienced in Project developing
- Process and product cost reduction
- RJG Certified preferred