This job posting is no longer active.
Molex LLC is seeking a Freight Coordinator to support our logistics team. This position will be based out of our Bolingbrook, IL Warehouse facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Work daily with AME & EURO Customer service to prioritize Premium air freight requests.
· Be proficient in SAP in extracting weights & dim information needed to calculate freight costs. Where master data does not exist be able to pull previous shipment information pertaining to weights & dim.
· Utilize 3rd party quoting tools & portals, be able to pull current freight forwarder contractual rates when needed.
· Communicate with Customer Service the minimum Qty. needed to avoid stock outs and line down liability. Determine balance Qty`s that can ship at a much lower cost that will keep the Customer supply going without interruption.
· Ensure Request template for Premium Air information is complete & accurate.
· Follow up with Bolingbrook operations to ensure priority shipments are complete and communicate updates back to Customer service in a timely fashion. Update SharePoint closed shipments log.
· Document all premium air shipments into the Premium freight log and distribute the information to the stake holders on a regular schedule.
· Participate in weekly meetings schedule with the stake holders.
· Be available to work at the Bolingbrook operations during the 1st shift working hours.
· Understand all d-note information and be able to run SAP reports pertaining to d-note status.
· Thoroughly understand SAP MD04 planning module & ZCS2
· Understand Xplant status codes along with capacity constraint parts for the purposes of reporting shipments in the Premium freight log so the spend can be tied to a root cause.
The Experience You Will Bring
· A Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of experience in warehousing or supply chain
· Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
· Demonstrate good communication skills and presentation skills in front of a group
· Ability to perform complex analytics
· Ability to summarize complex topics clearly and in simple form
· Ability to learn and run SAP reporting
· Proficient SAP utilization and Business Process knowledge related to Warehouse operations
· Good teamwork, ownership, initiative, act with a sense of urgency to comply with management expectations and company focal points
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.