Supply Chain Analyst
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
The Equipment, Technology, and Services group of KES is building a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) capability. We need an experienced, driven, creative thinker, who is skilled in working in cross functional groups and using data to drive decisions. This Supply Chain Analyst team member will be integral to our Sales & Operating Planning and critical to how we manage our business – how we predict and plan for demand, how we run and optimize our production assets, how much inventory we hold around the world, and how we collaborate and drive the most critical strategies in our business. The role requires the ability to design and collaborate to build a variety of solutions that lead to better decision making within our strategic supply chain. This could range from standard metrics on inventory to the use of machine learning algorithms for demand planning. You will be working with teams across operations, commercial, IT, and even broader Koch to find the best solutions to the problems we face today.
This role is open to candidates in Wichita, KS or Tulsa, OK.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design, build, and manage strategic supply chain metrics including forecasting accuracy and bias, capacity utilization, inventory targets, capital consumed, etc.
- Standardize global S&OP outputs
- Build and integrate diverse data sets from systems into an automated S&OP process
- Develop analytics use cases for the strategic supply chain in conjunction with the KES Data Analytics Team including the use of linear programs, machine learning algorithms, demand sensing, etc.
- Build strong partnerships with business and capability leadership to understand what decisions they could make, what processes could be improved, and what value gained through effective data and analytics strategies; painting a picture of what is possible
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with creating standards and processes
- Problem-solving skills with attention to details and follow-thru
- Collaboration, communication, and experimentation skills in cross functional team setting
- Experience with creating metrics and measures
- Microsoft Office Excel skills (creating formulas, pivots tables, and manipulating data)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in critical chain theory, ERP systems, and supply chain planning
- Strong economic thinker
- Experience with Access, Power BI, Tableau, Denodo, or other data visualization platform
- Experience with digital systems integrations (API)
- Understanding and experience in using advanced analytics in driving better decisions
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R, etc.)
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf