This role is to be apart of Flint Hills Resources (FHR) Pipeline & Terminals Texas Division. We are seeking motivated & innovative individuals to become a part of our Project Execution Team. This position is accountable for project planning, design development, and execution, including creation of schedules, cost estimates, and scopes of work. Projects generally range in size from $500K to $20M.
Flint Hills Resources (FHR) operates critical infrastructure at facilities across North America and is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in several industrial markets. We produce a diverse range of fuels and products that are essential to everyday life.
This role also offers a flexible 9/80’s work schedule, meaning there is the potential for every other Friday off depending on workload.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Bonus eligible!
- Automatic 401K company contribution
- Additional 401K competitive match program
- Excellent Health benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Day in the life typically includes:
- Build and lead the project team to ensure good project execution & outcomes. Identify and deliver highest value project solutions through safe and competitive project execution
- Lead projects from front-end development throughout construction; including identifying business objectives, defining scope, building cost estimations & schedules, developing and overseeing execution plans.
- Actively manage project risks buy identifying risks and implementation of risk mitigation plans. Be willing to creatively solve problems & help others succeed.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project capabilities
- Monitor & control project progress, executing disciplined change management
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 5 years of experience in direct project management of industrial projects
- Minimum of 2 years work experience (internships included) involving projects in refining, chemical, or a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience coordinating teams
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Project management experience in pipeline industries
- Project controls knowledge (scheduling, estimating, and cost analysis)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf