Senior Analyst - Global Sales Operations Planning & Execution
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
The Global Sales/Operations Planning and Execution (GSOP&E) team is a key differentiator for Molex, providing the cutting-edge processes that help our profitable growth. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this team is responsible for End-to-End Planning processes and tools for a diverse global customer and supply base.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
As a Senior Analyst of GSOP&E, you will have the opportunity to deep dive into all Molex Business Units to enable their success across a range of topics, processes, tools and data-driven projects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Champion digital solutions projects and solutions including planning and execution systems, KPI and dashboards, data uniformity and data-driven digital campaigns, process automation, and other initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs/customer challenges such as merger/acquisition, systems launch, activation, usage, and harmonization
- Identify creative and useful analyses to address real business problems, synthesizing analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and creating effective/impactful storylines, and presentation of plan to senior leaders to influence buy-in
- Build strong relationships with mid/senior-level supply chain and planning leaders, and independently assessing performance, capabilities, and change readiness
- Leverage exceptional expertise in Supply Chain, S&OP, S&OE, MPS, KPI management, Finance, test & learn and data analytics
- Collaborate and learn with external supply chain best in class related partners (ex Gartner, IBF, Kinaxis User Forums, etc.) that best support the growth of our business and effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and executes business facing programs that focus on teams across the entire Supply Chain
- Design and development: eLearning, videos, working guides, lunch/learns, etc.
- Cross analytics and research include demand and supply planning, new technologies research, advanced training programs, and learning conferences
- Support the team driving transformation enabling capabilities
- Lead project management for all new process development: Project planning, content development, divisional agreement, deployment tracking, pre/post analysis
- Manage third party agency for deliverables across the Capability Leaders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of applicable experience within manufacturing and supply chain
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree
- Certification in APICS preferred
- High-tech or Industrial experience
- Experience with complex planning systems such as Kinaxis, IBP, etc.
- Experience w/ Supply Chain Process training a plus
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant is a plus
- Experience directly or indirectly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
- Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous business challenges
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf