IT Procurement Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
The IT Procurement role will support both business and information technology needs by supporting IT purchasing activities and processes. This role engages in both the business and technology sides of the many transformative activities happening at Guardian Industries allowing employees to use their business skills while gaining valuable insights on the technical side as well. This is a great time to join our organization as we are creating new capabilities and changing how people and technology support the business! We are looking for employees who want to contribute at a high level to drive economic and critical thinking. This role is ideal for people interested in the business side of IT.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the relationship and service performance of our sister companies, Koch Supplier Strategies and KGS who provide Contract Negotiation, IT Procurement, and Telecom Expense Management services for Guardian
- Continue to move procurement and telecom expense management responsibilities globally to our sister company, Koch Global Solutions
- Broker software renewals and new purchases with KGS IT Procurement team
- Coordinate IT procurement projects with Guardian IT, business teams and the KGS IT buyers
- Approval of global IT POs as necessary in our procurement systems
- Process detailed monthly invoices from our sister companies using our in house developed automation tool, Alligo
- Assist in cost allocation back to the Guardian consumers
- Participate in and represent Guardian in the Koch IT Procurement Customer Advisory Committee
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of basic accounting and procurement concepts
- Experience in any procurement role
- Strong relationship building, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects at the same time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an Information Technology role
- Experience specifically in IT procurement
- Experience with managing service providers
- Experience with Accounting and Financial management
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.