Structured Packing -Assembly & Crating
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for an Assembly & Crating/Machine Operator to work in their Structured Packing department.
1st Shift (7:00am - 3:30pm) Monday - Friday
2nd Shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm) Monday - Friday
3rd Shift (11:00pm - 7:30am) Monday - Friday
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive, and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions. Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in developing, engineering, designing, and manufacturing a complete line of mass transfer and phase separation technology equipment and associated services for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and gas processing industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Ensure proper communication with team members to attain all safety, quality, and production requirements.
- Work in a non-climate-controlled working environment performing physical tasks such as bending, standing, squatting, and lifting materials up to 50 lbs.
- Crate equipment per customer requirements ensuring no damage to equipment during transit .
- Interpret drawings and set up equipment based off blueprints.
- Running a Punch Press 15% of the time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with and reading a standard and metric tape measure.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating air, hydraulic, and electrically powered equipment
- Experience operating a coil-fed punch press
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift Experience.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf