Global Product Manager (m/f/d) - Electrification
This job posting is no longer active.
Define and execute the vision and product strategy for electrical interconnect systems, focusing on electrification within the automotive industry. Work interactively with customers and cross functional development team that includes product engineering, manufacturing, and sales to provide solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. Responsible for the product portfolio creation and expansion, the roadmap visualization, P&L and driving customer engagements to execute this vision.
What You Will Do In Your RoleProduct and Technology Aspects:
- Develop sound points of view on the electrification ecosystem, technologies, products, customers, competitors and convert market trends into actionable product line strategies.
- Execute the short-term strategy to capture current market/revenue growth opportunities as well as a 5-10-year strategic vision.
- Own the product roadmap and development opportunities, providing prioritized guidance to the development organization.
- Define, execute, and manage pricing strategy, P&L, and manufacturing footprint for product portfolio, including compilation of competitive price points to manage future price erosion.
- Manage the product lifecycle and portfolio management activities.
- Interact with suppliers and ecosystem partners to ensure overall value chain
- Interact with manufacturing plants to lead cost reduction efforts, capacity planning and quality improvement initiatives.
Sales and Marketing Aspects:
- Responsible for the marketing and branding for the overall segment
- Create and deliver technical product trainings and technical brochures to support the global sales force and customers.
- Develop growth and penetration strategies for underdeveloped customers and markets
- Engage with customers in the development of specifications and technical requirements, which can be used to direct the development of new products, product variants or improvements.
- Lead customer segmentation and value chain activities to identify key decision makers and design opportunities
- Track and monitor OEM and Tier program launch to support build timing and sample requirements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- The ideal candidate will understand today’s vehicle architecture overall and especially the differences from traditional ICE systems to BEV systems. The candidate will understand the customer challenges and trends while having the knowledge base to anticipate the OEM needs for the future.
- The ability to be agile, communicate and create a vision across the business unit with a foundation of economic thinking and evaluating risk and outcomes.
- A preference for a degree in Engineering or Business with proven experience in Product Management or equivalent skillset.
- An Engineering or Technology Development background coupled with the capability to create a vision for the segment.
- Global work experience a plus.
What We Offer
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment.
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development.
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here to learn more about it).
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment
Supercomputers, smartphones, autonomous driving. You'll find our innovative spirit in the technologies that are changing our world and improving our lives. Our team consists of over 50,000 employees in over 40 countries, yet our values and beliefs unite us. As a member of Koch Industries, one of the largest non-listed companies in the world, you will have a variety of development opportunities in different companies, markets, and locations. In everything we do, we strive to continuously improve, transform, and reinvent ourselves to deliver the greatest possible value to our communities, our customers, and our company. Get ready for new challenges and experiences.
This job posting is no longer active.