Field Installer - Come Grow With Us!
RELCO is currently hiring for Field Installers to join their team. The Field Installer is responsible for the on-site construction of RELCO systems and equipment through welding.
THIS IS PRIMARILY A TRAVELING WELDING ROLE WITH PREFERENCE TO CANDIDATES LIVING IN MINNESOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, OR WISCONSIN.
RELCO, a Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) company, is based in the Midwest region of the United States – the heartland of dairy and cheese. As an industry leader in evaporation, drying, cheesemaking equipment, and powder handling & packaging technologies, the acquisition of RELCO in November 2020 enhanced our capabilities and solutions offering in the food and dairy industries. RELCO also held a strong presence in Brazil, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, allowing KSS to connect with manufacturers around the world and provide integrated, complete process solutions through the combined power of evaporator, dryer, and membrane filtration technologies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install Stainless Steel equipment and process piping
- Understand and interpret blueprints and other forms of instructions
- Operate power tools required for cutting, grinding, etc.
- Use various measuring tools, plumb lines, squares, levels, etc. accurately position and align various piping system, ductwork, vessels, machinery, and other process components
- Properly use welding equipment such as heli-arc torch, MIG set up, cutting torch, and harness
- Fit up and weld pipe, tube, ductwork, field-assembled vessels, and components
- Up to 90% travel to sites
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous welding experience
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time (domestically and internationally)
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor environments
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school experience, certification or degree in welding
- Previous experience reading and interpreting blueprints
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf