Manufacturing Engineering Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
The Equipment, Technology, and Services (ET&S) group of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join our team. This candidate will be responsible for leading and mentoring the North American Manufacturing Engineering team and supporting multiple manufacturing locations. This position can be located in Wichita, KS or Tulsa, OK.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with North America and our facilities in EMEA and AP in driving best practices and standardization.
- Manage capital equipment and improvement projects from conception to implementation.
- Manage the design and implementation of automation and digital transformation for Smart Factory and Industry 4.0.
- Improve manufacturing efficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs through lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead product development projects and coordinate multiple manufacturing site capabilities.
- All other duties as required by supervisor.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience with Lean concepts and continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical, Manufacturing OR Physics
- 25-50% travel required including global travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Smart Factory and Industry 4.0 implementation
- Masters Degree
- Green or black belts preferred
- Experience bringing cross functional teams together and driving initiatives
- Project management experience
- Software capabilities:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- 3D and 2D modeling software: AutoCAD Inventor, SolidWorks
- Power BI
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.