Teamcenter Solution Architect
Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Teamcenter Solution Architect to aid in the innovation and solutioning of design capabilities to transform Product Development in Molex. You would be a key contributor in our design team that works with businesses and technology owners to define strategy and design for Molex’s next generation product development solution architecture. The Teamcenter Solution Architect will also work closely with business and project resources to define and oversee a global and local product development software design strategy, which utilizes the Siemens Teamcenter software suite, that provides innovative concepts for seamless software experience for internal Molex stakeholders.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design product development solutions that meet business function and nonfunctional requirements.
- Evaluate the current product development software functionality and capabilities with the intent of optimization and continuous improvement.
- Provide Teamcenter solution strategies that would enhance user experience, performance, effectiveness, and maintainability.
- Mentor and direct global technical teams through design, develop and deployment of Teamcenter solutions.
- Work as a team member within other IT departments to identify opportunities in design of our next generation product development solution architecture.
- Create and govern Teamcenter technical specifications and best practices.
- Write documentation that communicates solution benefits to leadership and businesses.
- Follow established methodologies during program development and ensures programs adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department. Work with IT personnel to overcome obstacles.
- Notify management and system analysts when requirements cannot be met and may make recommendations for modifications and improvements.
- Work with vendor to leverage best in class solutions and talent.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in Siemens Teamcenter solution design and deployment
- Experience working closely with developers on solutioning and directing implementations
- 5+ years of development in Siemens Teamcenter
- End-to-end knowledge of the product development lifecycle processes and the role Teamcenter plays from stakeholder perspectives: operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to turn requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process and tools like Jira and Gitlab
- Experience interacting with and communicating complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to varying business partners within an organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, based on experience and training
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience in leading, designing, developing, and implementing a full stack of product development solutions
Understanding of data architecture and how integration provide a complete data contextualization view
Ability to effectively work with co-workers, partners, and external contacts to achieve common goal and respond positively to situations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $140,000 - $200,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf