Float Glass Process Engineer
We have an opening for a Float Hot End Process Engineer at the Guardian Corsicana Float Glass facility in Corsicana, TX. This role is responsible for process development and improvements. You will be assisting with managing a 24/7 manufacturing process where raw materials are melted into molten glass which is then formed into flat glass and processed in downstream fabrication departments.
This role is eligible for Relocation Assistance!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build a foundational understanding of the float line
- Develop safe, compliant, and reliable operations through standard work procedures and statistical process control
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization and manage projects to implement solutions
- Ownership of output quality, production results, and process waste
- Lead troubleshooting and problem-solving events
- Support the Operations team in a 24/7/365 environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or another STEM field OR in lieu of the degree, 3 or more years in a process engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Statistical data analysis and interpretation
- Project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Float glass process knowledge
- Process data analysis and interpretation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf