Test engineer - Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
TheSystems Test Leadwill be a part of an global team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
This role will be primarily focused on testing and performance regular maintance on applications written in C/C++/Java/Bash/Python/Perl based on Payment Communications in a Linux Environment supporting TNS’s business. The candidate will participate in all aspects of the TNS SDLC/STLC/Troubleshooting process with an emphasis on Software Test Automation, Test Tools, Benchmark/Performance Testing, Implementing DevOps methodologies for payments applications that maybe deployed on TNS’s on-premise datacenters or on TNS’s secure private cloud. This role will be responsible to validate, test and deliver funtions for Payment applications platforms/services like NAC (network access controller), TNIP (TNS Network Interface Processor), TNSPay Protect, Payments Message Convertion, and SIG (Secure Internet Gateway). This role shall be responsible for providing an end to end implementation of technology solutions to solve TNS customer’s requests as well as serve business needs and priorities. This role will be expected to continually learn about new applications, features and tools which can be used for new solutions.
A Day In The Life Could Include:
- Perform software testing for applications written in C/C++, Java applications and Bash/PerlPython scripts
- Implement or maintain Application Test Automation, Benchmark/Performance testing
- Perform troubleshooting and provide production support as needed
- Work in a Scrum like environment with developers
- Learn insights of existing Payment applications over TNS’s Payment platforms
- Participate in Software release/build management, Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment effort.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of Software Testing, 3+ yrs implementing software test automation on Linux platforms
- Linux, Perl/Python, Bash shell scripting, REST/JSON, understanding of low level data manipulation in HEX at bits/byte level
- Have a knack for breaking the system in testing and flush out software bugs. Ability to think of edge-case scenarios and performing deep results analysis
- Scrum or Agile development with GIT source control and implement DevOps pipelines
·What You Will Need To Bring With You:
·(experience & education required)
Ability to mentor Junior Software Test Engineers
What Will Put You Ahead:(experience & education preferred)
·Experience of Payment Industry message protocols/specifications/compliances e.g. ISO8583 specifications
·Experience with doing Security testing for an application including understanding of SAST, DAST, SCA, Vulnerability detection etc
·Experience with methods like Benchmark testing, Volume testing, performance testing, smoke testing, white box testing, Integration testing etc
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
This job posting is no longer active.