Software Developer - Specialist
The Software Developer - Specialist will be a part of an global team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
This role will be developing applications in C/C++ based on Payment Communications in a Linux Environment supporting TNS’s business. The candidate will participate in all aspects of the TNS SDLC/STLC process with an emphasis on Software Design, Secure Coding, Implementing DevOps methodologies for payments applications that maybe deployed on TNS’s on-premise datacenters or on TNS’s secure private cloud. This role will be responsible to develop and deliver funtions for Payment applications platforms/services like NAC (network access controller), TNIP (TNS Network Interface Processor), TNSPay Protect, Payments Message Convertion, and SIG (Secure Internet Gateway). This role shall be responsible for providing an end to end implementation of technology solutions to solve TNS customer’s requests as well as serve business needs and priorities. This role will be expected to continually learn about new applications, features and tools which can be used for new solutions.
A Day In The Life Could Include:
- Develop C/C++, Java, Python applications using TCP/IP socket programming
- Troubleshoot, maintenance, support and bug-fix to Payment applications
- Work in a Scrum like environment of existing developers
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of Software Development, 3+ yrs must be involve TCP socket programming on Linux platform
- Linux, C/C++, Java ,REST/JSON, Python/Perl/Bash scripting
- Linux socket internals, ability to work with binary/hex data and perform bit-level operations
Learn insights of existing Payment applications over TNS’s Payment platforms
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
(experience & education required)
Scrum or agile development using GIT source control and ability to implement pipelines
What Will Put You Ahead: (experience & education preferred)
· Experience of Payment Industry message protocols/specifications/complicances e.g. VISA, ISO8583, AS2805, CB2A
· Experience of producing Secure coding methods, SAST, DAST, SCA
· Experience with Secure payment transacting concepts like encryption/decryption of card holder data, Tokenizaton, PIN translation
· Payment Industry knowledge and Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
· Experience with using Hardware Security Module and familiarity with payment concepts like Authorization/Settlement etc
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace