Sheet Metal Lead
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion has an immediate opportunity for a Sheet Metal Shop Lead for 1st shift Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and overtime as needed to meet manufacturing deadlines, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The successful candidate will bring a positive attitude and work alongside the department team to meet demands. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility. Contributions in this role will include understanding and meeting safety expectations, meeting quality and production expectations, and assisting in continuous improvement in housekeeping.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading and assisting Sheet Metal Technicians and Programmers
- Manage the workload flow in the departments and assume responsibility over shift schedule
- Assisting technicians with first article inspections and quality compliance
- Assure that work orders are completed and closed before moving downstream
- Actively participate in John Zink Hamworthy Combustion safety program
- Providing production and support to meet customer and company goals
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE requirements
- Manage and maintain a clean shop and work areas
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience using Microsoft Suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings
- Previous experience with using ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) operations
- Previous experience and knowledge using basic inspection tools and gauges including calipers, micrometers, and tape measures
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience and knowledge of machines including preventative maintenance
- Experience and knowledge in programming machines
- Previous experience in sheet metal shop
Come solve some of the greatest industrial challenges of our time. You see, as attitudes surrounding ecological responsibility have changed, regulations have become more challenging. This means companies worldwide are turning to us at John Zink, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, for cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions to improve their everyday processes. Lucky for them, we pride ourselves on turning our customer's complex problems into easy solutions and we are looking for the right people to help us drive this vision.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf