MATERIALS MANAGEMENT MATERIAL HANDLER
WH&SP Process Engineer, Rayong
WH&SP Process Engineer
Position report to
Currently, we are seeking warehouse and shipping process engineer. This position will oversee and coordinate daily warehouse and shipping activities, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of finished goods. Also, should be experienced in optimizing warehouse processes and be an effective team leader. Warehouse and shipping process engineer will report to department manager.
- To lead and facilitate operation transformation projects. Launch the new technologies to increase process capabilities.
- Manage and drive the application of risk assessment through the appropriate levels. Work with the operations team to ensure the facility processes pertaining risk area meet the system goals and requirements and is effectively mitigating targeted risks.
- Optimize plant warehouse to improve product flow, reduce motion waste, increase storage efficiency, optimize assets, and reduce working capital.
- Responsible for preparing and checking of the standard operating procedure (SOPs) to align with plant requirements and distribution to all related.
- Consolidate data, perform an investigate & root cause analysis by coordinate with process owner. Control the reprocessing of non-conforming product in consultation with QA.
- Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development and performing testing. Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving design.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, operation process, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
- Advance our company culture MBM (Market Based Management) as well as the guiding principles.
Qualifications and skills:
- Experienced 2-5 year is preferable.
- Engineering education background will be good if from industrial or logistics engineer.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and managements.
- Fluent in English is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SketchUp.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills, logical thinking, ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf