ELECTRICIAN - $5K Sign-On Bonus
***This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus***
Are you an experienced Electrician seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources in Corpus Christi, Texas has career opportunities for you in our refining business and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of an industry leading company, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and diagnosing electrical and mechanical problems in an industrial setting while wearing proper protective equipment.
- Troubleshooting various motor control circuits both high and low voltage
- Experience working with computers
- Available for overtime if needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years of journeyman level electrical experience
- Working knowledge of PLC’s (Programmable logic controllers) such as AC/DC drives
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Working knowledge of electrical test equipment and ability to interpret results Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Ability to climb and work at elevations of a minimum of 75 feet
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs
- Ability to apply a pushing and pulling force of at least 50 lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) years of maintenance experience in an industrialized, manufacturing environment
- Experience in industrial synchronous motors and controls
- Installation and maintaining Variable frequency drives
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E electrical safety training
- Possession of a Texas journeyman state license
- AAS degree in Electrical Technology or certification from an accredited four (4) year electrical training program
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf