When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
We are looking for an Maintenance Technician to join our team in Newbern, TN! The Maintenance Technician will create value by performing a combination of scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance, and responding to unscheduled breakdowns. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please consider this opportunity!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing predictive precision maintenance to identify and correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels and meet customer demands
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Responsible for the safe performance of all duties
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment and facilities
- Completion of preventive maintenance and corrective work orders
- Responsible for maintaining the data entry into the MP2 tracking system
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all Maintenance areas
- Contribute to TPM, Kaizen, and CIP activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance or technical degree in a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience with Injection Molding or Painting on Plastics
- Experience with electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, welding
- Experience with PLC and robotic maintenance and programming
This role is not eligible for sponorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf