Sr. Software / Integration Engineer (Remote)
Koch Global Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Integration Engineer to join our HR Applications team! KGS is the global solutions provider for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass, and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
The Senior Software Integration Engineer will be part of an information technology team responsible for designing, configuring, developing, and implementing the Human Capital Management (HCM) platform technologies and processes globally.
What you will do in your role
- Work across the functional and technical teams and engage with our businesses to define and implement solutions to further advance the HR operating model.
- Design, develop, deliver Infor applications (Global HR, Variable Compensation, Learning and Development, Work Force Management).
- Research, identify and resolve escalated end-user issues, system discrepancies, and partners with vendor support to track and escalate issues as needed.
- Maintain support for HCM systems through monthly updates, defect resolution, process improvement, and enhancements requests.
- Provide technical guidance and respond to end user requests for new features, configuration, and complex reports.
- Engage in gap assessments of technology, workflows and training, specific to the post-live environment, and provide knowledge to assist with closing gaps.
- Utilize expert knowledge of HCM systems and business processes to provide internal customers with support as well as suggestions on how to best utilize the systems to meet business needs.
- Retain knowledge and apply critical thinking to understand and escalate potential compliance concerns.
- Responsible for simple to complex troubleshooting of system errors.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Experience with Infor Global HR functional configuration
- Experience with Infor Global HR technical development (configuration console LPL coding and IPA)
- Experience with Infor Global HR integration through BODs
What will put you ahead
- Experience with Infor Global HR v11
Travel Required? Up to 10%
Is Telecommuting permitted? Yes, up to 100%
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $115,000 - $145,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf