The potential accountant is required to mainly focus on Taiwan VAT related matters with other tasks/projects assigned.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Deal with Taiwan VAT daily work such as issue manual invoice, Vendor Debit Note and follow Customer Credit Note, application for void invoice, etc.
- Perform general accounting entries to ensure the data integrity and completeness.
- Cooperate with external firm, check and complete output, input, and sales reconciliation timely.
- Communicate with other departments such as local finance, warehouse, CSR, GBS India team etc. to solve any problem.
- Other tasks/projects assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Finance/Accounting relevant background (Graduating in 2023)
- Detail oriented, be patient, careful and responsible.
- Quick learner, critical thinking, and problem-solving capability.