Supply Chain Planner
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
INVISTA is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Supply Chain Planner to continue to build our agile, end-to-end supply chain capability. This planning role will work closely with our integrated business team to identify opportunities to support business strategies, improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and drive innovation. The ideal candidate will deliver both tactical and strategic solutions, ensuring initiatives provide business value through collaboration & strong communication. They will leverage cross functional relationships to deliver process & technology solutions within our global environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain the rolling current +3 months production plan to ensure cost to serve is optimized
- Establish, maintain, and nurture business partnerships with key internal & external counterparties to ensure productive and profitable operations
- Independently develop recommendations, scenarios and economics that support business vision and meet current and future needs
- Own & execute the weekly supply plan with cross function team to effectively manage supply changes, constraints, and incidents
- Identify and escalate supply chain related issues for awareness and action using the appropriate sense of urgency
- Analyze KPI outcomes including forecast accuracy, OTIF, Inventory discrepancies, and act where needed to meet target
- Evaluate supply chain processes with a critical eye to drive continuous improvement in supply, demand, and logistical optimizations
- Build strong relationships with various internal and external capabilities to address tactical issues and drive timely root cause analysis
- Lead and manage concurrent projects and demonstrate effective prioritization skills for maximum value creation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to implement supply chain innovation projects that generate continuous improvement and waste elimination
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or Business
- Experience in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with an ERP System (i.e., SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or similar)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of experience in planning, scheduling, supply chain, operations, or business analysis
- Experience in data visualization and analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Experience in improving work processes to be more effective/efficient and economic
- Experience analyzing KPI's and performing root cause analysis
This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf