Product Analyst/Business Systems Analyst Internship - Summer 2023
This job posting is no longer active.
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista, and Guardian manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
Koch has been consistently selected as one of the top 100 Internship Programs in the U.S by WayUp. The internship opportunity will be a 12-week program running from late-May to early August 2023.
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op, or new graduate there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kickstart your career with us by applying today!
We are seeking Product Analysts and Business System Analysts interns in the Information Technology department. This role will be a part of a larger product team who partners closely with Koch capabilities to deliver on a technology roadmap that transforms a work process.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Partner with Product Owners, different IT teams, and the businesses to configure technology which enables work processes.
· Ensures quality of product releases and deliverables through execution of risk mitigation strategies, including creation of test automation scripts, creation and execution of test cases, and regression testing.
· Coordinate with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
· Partner with the business to capture, analyze and document functional requirements to provide to other IT capabilities
· Coordinate the execution of project deliverables by other IT capabilities to help ensure projects are delivered on time
· Recommend enhancements to products to optimize work processes
· Continue to quickly learn new systems and products based on business needs
· Work on a team to execute project deliverables
The Experience You Will Bring
· Currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program related to one of the following areas: Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, or related IT field
· Eligible for full-time employment by August 2024
· This role is not eligible for employment-based sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
· Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning
· Experience in an IT related field
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Koch-company full time interns/co-ops are eligible for a comprehensive medical plan that comes with prescription drug coverage and expert resources including second opinions and surgery support as well as weight and diabetes management. We focus on making healthcare resources available through advanced apps, from the comfort of home. With enrollment in the medical plan you have access to a tax-free savings opportunity for healthcare expenses (Heath Savings Account).
You and all members of your household are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for professional mental health counseling, financial and legal consultations and concierge-level support for work-life balance like help finding child, elder or pet care – at no cost to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.