Senior Regional Collections Analyst
Molex is seeking a motivated and self-driven Senior Regional Collections Analyst to join our team in Lisle, IL. It is the responsibility of the Senior Collection Analyst to provide expertise and service focused on profitable returns by collecting receivables with a sense of urgency, within agreed payment terms while striving to grow mutually beneficial connections with our stakeholders through leveraging skills, knowledge, and technology. This role will manage a customer portfolio leveraging effective collection processes while adhering to controls as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure collection and/or dispute resolution is achieved in a timely manner. The Senior Collection Analyst will ensure that systems containing collection information are updated to facilitate accounts receivable reporting, account reconciliation, portfolio analysis, bad debt reserves recommendations, and collaboration across the organization.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Be action oriented, possess excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions
- Communicate (verbally and written) clearly and concisely and adjust communication style to improve performance
- Analytical and problem-solving approach to work
- Critical Thinker
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide timely, efficient, and effective collection efforts to ensure customers fulfill their financial obligations to Molex
- Identify issues with invoices early in the collection process to maximize effectiveness of the collection process
- Be a trusted business partner to key stake holders and proactively communicate any challenges that require collaboration
- Detect patterns delaying payment of the accounts receivable and take action to prevent reoccurrence
- Act as a main point of contact for internal escalations
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales organization including facilitation of meetings with these stakeholder groups as required
- Monitor the invoicing process and align teams to correct any process discrepancies
- Identify, size, prioritize, and communicate opportunities to improve Molex’s order to cash process. Challenge the status quo and identify value creation opportunities
- Work with cross functional teams on various projects with a focus on value creation
- Act as liaison with collection supervisor to track and resolve issues including but not limited to invoice delivery, customer portals, EDI set up, unclaimed property, account set up inquiries, taking leadership on processes, projects, and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting OR a High School diploma/GED with 5+ years’ experience in Business-to-Business Credit & Collections
- Experience in Business-to-Business Credit & Collections
- Ability to analyze large data sets in spreadsheets and utilize Excel analysis tools including pivot tables, v-lookup, and if-then logic
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with GetPaid
- Experience with Project Management
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf