Koch Communications Marketing is seeking a Project Specialist responsible for managing workflow of marketing projects from ideation through completion—with an emphasis on websites. As part of the project management team, the candidate will interface with a range of team members, managing multiple moving projects and tasks simultaneously. We require someone who is highly detail oriented, adaptable, and can prioritize and communicate effectively in a fast-paced creative environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This role is responsible for managing projects from intake through delivery as efficiently as possible.
- Drive projects toward defined scope and budget
- Facilitate requirements gathering by bringing in key stakeholders and asking questions
- Coordinate project meetings—standups, retrospectives, etc.—driving progress through clear action items and project learnings
- Facilitate team collaboration
- Help define and leverage change management process for web development projects
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Advise on resources needed to accomplish project objectives in an efficient manner
- Drive projects toward deadlines, constantly communicating with stakeholders
- Experiment with ways to improve current processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum two years of project management related experience
- Project management software knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project management training
- Agile Leader or Scrum Master training
- Experience in Wrike (a work management platform)
- Knowledge of web development and creative processes
- Experience managing large-scale web projects
- Customer-focused mindset and strong communication skills
- Ability to challenge/push back on expectations and hold others accountable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High degree of accountability and proactivity
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf