This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Specialty Plant Services has more than 40 years of experience in the refining and petrochemical industries, providing turnaround and specialty services across the globe. We offer expert code welding work related to repair, revamp, replacement, and field fabrication of towers and vessels, piping and specialty welding, mass transfer and combustion equipment installation, inspection, and professional project services. Our installation services range from civil, structural, and engineering to piping and I&E. We work closely with other KES companies including Koch-Glitsch, Koch Heat Transfer, Optimized Process Designs LLC, and John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, where we are the turnkey provider for equipment installation from up-front design and engineering through execution (OSBL/ISBL) and testing.
Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC has immediate openings for QA/QC Coordinators for various client sites within the U.S., supporting our turnaround work. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Relocation Assistance will not be provided.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Some core responsibilities for a QA/QC Coordinator include:
· Perform quality control functions on KSPS projects, including the development and execution of field inspection plans
· Material receiving and inspection
· Oversight of third party NDE
· Monitoring and inspection of field welds for conformance with codes
· Interaction with KSPS engineering, client, and third party authorized inspectors
The Experience You Will Bring
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience with pressure vessel modifications
· Familiarity with ASME codes
· Proficiency with MS Office software
· Familiarity with Non-destructive examination and welding methods
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience with flange inspection and assembly
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Certified Welding Inspector certificate or API 510 Certification
· Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week for extended durations
· Candidates also must be able to work in confined spaces and be capable of climbing ladders, scaffolds and working at heights
· Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators, safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses, etc.
· Respiratory Protection Fit Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing is required. Additional medical examinations, such as Fitness for Duty exams may be required per client guidelines. Hearing and vision within normal ranges also may be required per client requirements
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.