HCM Application Systems Analyst (Remote)
The HCM Applications Systems Analyst will be a part of a global team supporting and improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
HCM Applications Systems Analyst will report to the Talent Management Systems Manager and will be responsible for creating valuable solutions for Koch Business Solutions and the customers. HCM Applications Systems Analyst shall be responsible for providing run and maintain technology support to solve customer’s requests as well as serve business needs and priorities. HCM Applications Systems Analyst will be expected to continually learn about new applications, features and tools which can be used for new solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Responsible for the technical design, development, testing, and support of the Talent Solutions Systems, primarily Infor Global Human Resource Talent Acquisition modules and Talemetry CRM system. This person will work closely with the ERP team, HR Solutions, HRIS and other IT functions to ensure proper support and implementation of Human Resource projects.
- Specific job responsibilities include but is not limited to
- Understand and translate business requirements into configuration specifications.
- Perform the configuration to support the business requirements for Talent Solutions Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop and execute unit and integration test scenarios
- Work with process owners, users, and project team members to effectively implement solutions.
- Work with the customer to define scope, estimate costs, manage risk, define resource requirements, plan, schedule, and report status
- Helps manage business process and projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, provides monitoring and reporting on the process/project and results
- Provides production support including analysis and research to resolve complex problems and recommend solution alternatives.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see downstream impacts based on business process knowledge
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting or implementing Global Talent Acquisition systems (ATS and CRM).
- Ability to collaborate with customers on requirements with focus on proactively anticipating business needs and/or gaps in processes.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with any Talent Acquisition Systems as an Analyst: Avature, Infor GHR, Infor Talent Acquisition, Talemetry, iCIMS, Taleo, Kenexa BrassRing ect.
- Experience supporting a Global HCM system with multiple languages
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf