We will look to the Associate Project Manager to drive this initiative. You will be an asset to this group by benchmarking our past transfer activities, lessons learned and determining new improvement opportunities. Objective of this role will be to facilitate the transfer plan (pre- and post-move of equipment) within the timing goal to minimize Molex and customer disruption.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Building a reporting environment and metrics to improve project controls.
- Effectively drive analysis and reporting improvements.
- Execute project goals in support of Project and Divisional objectives. Track progress to plan for expenditures and timing for assigned projects.
- Works with the Project Leader to improve profit and return on investment during the execution phases of the Project Plan.
- Implements and maintain action item list, timelines, and barrier plans for assigned tasks.
- Prepares and follows change management requests per document control procedures.
- Escalate issues, barriers, and lead solution driven meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience of Project manager(preferred automotive industry or interconnect )
- English 90%
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent science degree
- Organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload
- Above average communication skills that demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver concise and effective presentations to customers and Molex personnel
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Traveling 20%
- SAP experience