Software Integration Lead (REMOTE)
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Technologies is looking for a Software Integration Lead to join our team! The role will be part of a team of engineers that are responsible for working to build, support and enhance our external integrations capability. Responsibilities include working with our internal teams to understand APIs, documenting integrations, working with customers to establish integrations, participate and build a community of practice around our integration capabilities. We are seeking an individual that possesses strong collaboration and communication skills, with a strong track record of displaying high initiative and ownership of opportunities.
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work independently, or within the construct of a product team, to understand customer and business requirements to deliver creative solutions which meet or exceed those business needs
- Execution of this role will involve both the deployment of standardized integrations and the creation of new solutions and services as required to meet customer needs
- Produce and maintain documentation to support solutions that you have developed/deployed to aid in the support of the solution
- Automating our operational processes as needed
- Working with a team of engineers and analysts through discovery, delivery, and support of new platforms that are focused on the transformation of our transportation management systems
- Ensuring delivery of technical solutions that meet the business outcomes, consistent with software development standards and best practices for a service-oriented architecture
- Develop, test and deploy solutions based on requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a Lead programmer/analyst, developing and supporting applications
- Knowledge of EDI and Carrier integrations
- 5+ years of experience with Web services/API development with REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, GRPC
- 3+ years of experience with TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps, CI/CD and Fiddler, SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with team leadership, or mentoring junior team members through designing solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering, or equivalent
- Understanding of Carrier integrations through various modes like API, EDI etc.,.
- Experience working in Integration tools like IBM Sterling, OpenText, MuleSoft etc.,
- Transportation knowledge ranging from WMS, ERP and external vendor integrations.
- Understanding of different architecture methodologies (Monolithic vs. Microservices)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization, Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, YAML, CloudFormation, or similar tools) and AWS technology stack (EC2 Instances & Volumes, S3 Buckets, IAM Policies)
- Experience programming with Visual Basic .NET
- General Queuing Technologies (RabbitMQ\Apache-Kafka) experience\principles
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $110,000- $150,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.